Cardamom Sugar MP Soap Bars Recipe
Yield: (12) Sugar Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
You will love the way these sugar bars make your skin feel. They are not a scrubby bar but will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Use in the bath, shower or leave by the bathroom sink. You will just LOVE this bar!
(1) 2 lb Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(3) 1 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(2) 2 oz Avocado Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Cardamom True Sugar Fragrance Oil 364
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Mold 15 Cavity Euro Rectangle Silicone Soap Mold 1613
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 3 Cup(s) Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 4.0 oz. Avocado Oil
• 1.0 oz. Cardamom True Sugar Fragrance Oil 364
• 0.50 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Spatulas
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Avocado Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Goat Milk, Fragance, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.