Chocolate Lavender Bath Melts Recipe
Yield: (44) Bath Melts | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Use these bath melt "petit fours" to soak away the day's troubles. Enjoy the benefits of the natural cocoa butter as it surrounds you to soften and moisturize your skin. Place one bath melt under running water and watch the ingredients just melt into the bath water.
(4) 2 oz Cocoa Butter - Chocolate Odor & Natural Color
(1) 5 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 2 fl. oz Chocolate Lavender Fragrance Oil 601
(1) 2 lb Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 oz Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
(2) 1 Mold Brownie Bite (24 Mini Squares) Silicone Mold
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(11) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (3.5" x 2" x 7.5")
(2) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) Purple Curling Ribbon
(1) 0.06 Pack (1/2 oz) Natural Raffia
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 7 oz. Cocoa Butter - Chocolate Odor & Natural Color
• 4.5 Cup(s) Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 8 ml(s) Chocolate Lavender Fragrance Oil 601
• 8 oz. Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 1 Tablespoon(s) Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
Equipment From Home:
• (1) 1 Each Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• (1) Double Boiler or Stove Top
• (1) Mixing Bowls
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Measuring Cups
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Small Metal Pan
• (2) Jelly Roll Pans
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Fork or Candy Dipping Tool
• (1) 1 Each Thermometer - Infrared, Dual Laser
• (1) Refrigerator
• (1) Metal Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
To Use: Drop one cube into tub of warm water. Cube will gently melt and release cocoa butter throughout bath.
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Cocoa Seed Butter, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Lavender Flower.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.