Minty Bath Salts Recipe
Yield: (6) Bags | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
De-stress after a long and busy day in a bath filled with these skin-loving salts. Dead Sea salts contain magnesium, calcium and potassium which are thought to help combat stress and also soften and soothe the skin.
(2) 1 lb Dead Sea Salt - Coarse Grain
(2) 1 lb Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
(2) 1 lb Dendritic Salt
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Blue Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Raw Sugar & Mint Fragrance Oil 366
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(6) 1 Piece Kraft Window Tin Tie Bag - 1/2 Pound (Medium)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 Cup(s) Dead Sea Salt - Coarse Grain
• 2 Cup(s) Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
• 2 Cup(s) Dendritic Salt
• ¼ Teaspoon(s) NuTone Blue Mica Powder
• ½ Teaspoon(s) NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
• 6 ml(s) Raw Sugar & Mint Fragrance Oil 366
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Measuring Spoon
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Scale
• (1) Ribbon or Raffia
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Mixing Spoon or Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salt, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.