Grapefruit Lily Sugar Cubes Recipe
Yield: 32 Sugar Cubes | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These sugar cubes are the perfect size for using in your bath or shower. Add a little water and you will create a silky lather along with a medium exfoliant. Your skin will feel silky and renewed after each use.
(2) 1 lb Brown Sugar - Raw Demerara Crystals
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 2 fl. oz Grapefruit Lily Fragrance Oil 391
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
(2) 1 Mold Square Basic Silicone Mold 1605
(1) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(1) 1 Piece 20/410 Natural Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(11) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (2.5" x 2" x 6")
(1) 0.06 Pack (1/2 oz) Natural Raffia
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Brown Sugar - Raw Demerara Crystals
• 24 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 8 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 1.5 oz. Grapefruit Lily Fragrance Oil 391
• 6 .15 ml Scoop Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Freezer or Refrigerator
• (1) Straight Soap Cuter
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
* On 9/18/19, Neon Coral and Cocktails Powder was changed to Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder due to discontinued product.
Ingredient Label: Brown Sugar, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Yellow 10, Red 28, Red 22.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.