Cotton Candy Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 30 Lip Balms | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This lip balm not only smells great but the aloe vera butter and oil may also help to heal dry and chapped lips. Kids and adults alike will love this product!
(1) 2 oz Aloe Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2 oz Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Carnival Cotton Candy - Sweetened Flavor Oil 575
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Navy Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(3) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(3) 12 Each 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube Only - Round
(3) 12 Piece Cap for Lip Tube - Clear, Round
(1) 50 Piece Shrink Wrap Bands - 28 x 63 (Round Lip Tube)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Aloe Butter Blend
• 2 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 1 oz. Castor Oil
• 1 oz. Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
• 4 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 10 ml(s) Carnival Cotton Candy - Sweetened Flavor Oil 575
• 1 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Navy Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Heat Gun
• (1) Microwave or Double Boiler
• (1) Scale
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Measuring and Mixing Spoons
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Aloe Butter, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Flavor, Vitamin E, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.