Our Best Ever Sugar Scrub - Peppermint Recipe
Yield: 8 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This scrub recipe has been used by Debbie May for over 15 years. It has been a proven best seller for private label customers and she has made it available to YOU! Feel free to change the fragrance and color. For those that cater to the ice cream novelty industry, it makes the perfect scoop-able "ice cream style" scrub!
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 5 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 2 fl. oz Peppermint Stick - EO & FO Blend 540
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2 oz Stained Glass Santa Red Liquid Color
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(8) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 89/400
(8) 1 Piece 89/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 35 oz. Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 1 oz. Peppermint Stick - EO & FO Blend 540
• 1 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 10-20 Drop(s) Stained Glass Santa Red Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Stand Mixer (Mixer, 3 qt. Bowl, Beater)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Metal Mixer Bowl & Cake Mixing Blades
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33, Red 40.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.