Creamy Rose Blush Recipe
Yield: (12) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This very creamy blush adds just the right amount of color to your cheeks. A very little goes a long way.
(1) 16 oz Aloe Vera Gel
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Fruit Punch Red Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
(1) 12 Set 1/3 oz Clear Jar with White Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 3.60 oz. Aloe Vera Gel
• 1.60 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 0.80 oz. Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Fruit Punch Red Mica Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (2) Heat-Safe Pan
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (2) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Shea Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Silica, Fluorphlogopite.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.