Multi-Colored Bath Salts Recipe
Yield: 5 Salt Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These pretty indigo and lavender colored bath salts will add a pretty color to your bath water while the beachy scent of Coconut and Blue Agave will fragrance the air and make you feel you are soaking in the crystal blue water of a tropical beach.
(2) 1 lb European Spa Salts - Coarse Grain
(1) 2 fl. oz Coconut & Blue Agave Fragrance Oil 842
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Bath Bomb Blue Powder Color
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Neon House Party Purple Powder
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(2) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(5) 1 Set 06 oz Clear Round Tube with White Cap (1.5 x 6")
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 31.95 oz. European Spa Salts - Coarse Grain
• 0.45 oz. Coconut & Blue Agave Fragrance Oil 842
• (1) .15 ml Scoop Bath Bomb Blue Powder Color
• (5) .15 ml Scoop Neon House Party Purple Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (3) Mixing Bowls (16 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (3) Jelly Roll Pans
• (1) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
To Use: Pour desired amount into warm bath. Soak in bath.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salt, Fragrance, Polyester-3, Manganese Violet, Blue 1 Lake.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.