Argan and Olive Cuticle Cream Recipe
Yield: (26) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Make this cuticle cream a part of your "spa night". Use this to soften dry cuticles and moisturize brittle nails. Will brighten your nails and help to make your hands and nails look like you just went to the salon.
(2) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Olive Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
(1) 2 oz Wheat Germ Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Freshly Zested Lemon Fragrance Oil 630
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(26) 1 Set 1/3 oz Clear Jar with White Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Argan Oil
• 2 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 1.60 oz. Olive Butter Blend
• 0.50 oz. Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
• 0.50 oz. Wheat Germ Oil
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.25 oz. Freshly Zested Lemon Fragrance Oil 630
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (1) Heat-Safe Pan
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Argan Oil, Beeswax, Olive Butter Blend, Aloe Vera Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.