Scrubby Kitchen Hand Soap and Hand Lotion Set Recipe
Yield: (2) 8 oz. Hand Soap and Lotion | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This set will keep your hands feeling soft and moisturized. The liquid soap contains flax seed for a mild exfoliant and alfalfa powder contains Vitamins C, D, E and K. The lotion contains Evening Primrose, which is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) along with the soothing properties of Aloe Vera Oil.
(1) 16 oz Liquid Suspension Soap Base
(1) 2 oz Alfalfa Powder
(1) 2 oz Flax Seed Granules
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon Seed & Parsley Fragrance Oil 577
(1) 16 oz Moisturizing Lotion with Evening Primrose
(1) 2 oz Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
(2) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(4) 1 Bottle 08 oz Amber Boston Round Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(2) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
(2) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Liquid Suspension Soap Base
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Alfalfa Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Flax Seed Granules
• 0.50 oz. Lemon Seed & Parsley Fragrance Oil 577
• 16 oz. Moisturizing Lotion with Evening Primrose
• 0.25 oz. Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatulas
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: LIQUID SOAP: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium DMDM Hydantoin, Alfalfa, Flax Seed Powder. LOTION: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerine, Fragrance, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Carbomer, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Evening Primrose Oil, DMDM Hydantoin.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.