Amber & Incense Spray Cologne for Men Recipe
Yield: 4 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Men (and women) will love the smell of this amber and incense scented cologne. This recipes uses an alcohol-free base that creates a nice light spritzing cologne.
(1) 1 lb Body Splash
(1) 2 fl. oz Amber & Incense Fragrance Oil 848
(1) 2 oz FO & EO Modifier
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Black Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(4) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Body Splash
• 10 ml(s) Amber & Incense Fragrance Oil 848
• 40 ml(s) FO & EO Modifier
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scissors
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Nonoxynol 12, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.