Coconut Pumpkin MP Soap Bars Recipe
Yield: (6) Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These are a perfect addition to your fall product line - they smell and look amazing. You won't be able to keep these on the shelf!
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Pumpkin Coconut Cream Fragrance Oil 865
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Chocolate Brown Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
(1) 1 Bottle Chocolate Jimmies
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Super Sparkle Rose Gold Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Square Basic Silicone Mold 1605
(3) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(3) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 12 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 32 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Pumpkin Coconut Cream Fragrance Oil 865
• 0.50 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 7 .15 ml Scoop Chocolate Brown Mica Powder
• 3 .15 ml Scoop Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
• 1 Tablespoon(s) Chocolate Jimmies
• 5 .15 ml Scoop Super Sparkle Rose Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Grater
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
NOTE: Original soap pictured has pumpkin seed flakes sprinkled on the top. This product was discontinued in Jan. 2019 and was removed from the recipe.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Mica, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Candy Sprinkles.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.