Cranberry Lip Scrub and Body Butter Recipe
Yield: 12 Lip Tubes and Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Luscious lip scrub gently exfoliates lips and leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. Remaining Cranberry Butter Blend makes a scrumptious moisturizer for your skin.
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Cranberry Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Cranberry Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 2 fl. oz Cranberry Fragrance Oil 282
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 oz Slick Fix - Oil Locking Powder
(4) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 12 Piece 58/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Set 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube & Cap - Oval
(1) 12 Jars 02 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 58/400
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Cranberry Butter Blend
• 2 oz. Cranberry Butter Blend
• 2 oz. Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 0.50 oz. Cranberry Fragrance Oil 282
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.25 oz. Slick Fix - Oil Locking Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) 1 Each Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: SCRUB: Sugar, Cranberry Butter, Vitamin E. BODY BUTTER: Cranberry Butter, Fragrance, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.