Candy Corn MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 16 bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This cute candy corn soap will sell quickly in your fall product line so be sure to make an extra batch!
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Candy Crush Fragrance Oil 382
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Block Banana Boat Yellow Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Neon Nuclear Orange Soap Color Block
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(16) 1 Piece Plain Rectangle Clamshell with Hinged Lid
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 26 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.5 oz. Candy Crush Fragrance Oil 382
• 0.75 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 0.55 oz. Banana Boat Yellow Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 0.40 oz. Neon Nuclear Orange Soap Color Block
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Straight Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
*On 8/12/19, Neon Yellow Hello color block was changed to Banana Boat Yellow color block due to discontinued powder color.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Red 28, Red 22, Iron Oxide, Mica.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.