Mens Travel Shave Soap Recipe
Yield: 12 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This is a perfect travel soap. The natural low-profile jar has a tight-fitting lid so there is no worries about coming apart in a suitcase.
(2) 2 lb Detergent Free Shea Butter MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(2) 2 oz White Kaolin Clay
(1) 2 fl. oz Green Aloe & Clover* Fragrance Oil 450
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Set 06.5 oz Natural LOW PROFILE Jar and Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 64 oz. Detergent Free Shea Butter MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 4 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 1.90 oz. Green Aloe & Clover* Fragrance Oil 450
• .30 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Myristate, Shea Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.