Pet Shampoo Recipe
Yield: 16 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Our Pet Shampoo is gentle for pets and creates a great lather. NOTE: Some animals are sensitive to fragrance. If you feel that might impact your business, we suggest you make this product with less scent or no scent at all.
(1) 1 - 1 Gallon Jug Pet Shampoo
(1) 2 fl. oz Baby Powder Fragrance Oil 498
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(16) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Smooth Disc Top Cap
(16) 1 Bottle 08 oz White Bullet Plastic Bottle - 24/410
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 128 oz. Pet Shampoo
• 0.70 oz. Baby Powder Fragrance Oil 498
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: This product is regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and is not required to have ingredients listed on the label.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.