Chunky Pink MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 16 Clamshells | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap looks like it was difficult to make but is actually very easy. This is a great soap for selling at craft shows because the clamshells make for a stylish and easy packaging idea. Just put the back on, label and you are ready to sell.
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Berry Mimosa Fragrance Oil 440
(1) 1 Block Stained Glass Santa Red Soap Color Blocks
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(16) 1 Piece Plain Rectangle Clamshell with Hinged Lid
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 25 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Pink Berry Mimosa Fragrance Oil 440
• 0.20 oz. Stained Glass Santa Red Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (2) Jelly Roll Pans
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol-91%
• (1) Cutting Mat
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Red 33, Red 40.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.