Chunky Ocean Rain MP Soap Recipe
Yield: (16) Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap looks like it was difficult to make but is actually very easy. This is a great soap for selling at craft shows because the clamshells make for a stylish and easy packaging idea. Just put the back on, label and you are ready to sell.
(2) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(2) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(2) 1 Block Stained Glass Ocean Blue Soap Color Blocks
(1) 2 fl. oz Ocean Rain Fragrance Oil 106
(1) 1 Mold Rectangle Basic Silicone Mold 1601
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(16) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (4.75" x 6.75")
(1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) Royal Blue Curling Ribbon
(1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) White Curling Ribbon
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 lbs. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 4 lbs. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 2 Piece(s) Stained Glass Ocean Blue Soap Color Blocks
• 2 oz. Ocean Rain Fragrance Oil 106
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Board
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 91%
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Blue 1.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.