Heart Wedding Ring MP Soap
Yield: 16 Clamshells | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These soaps will make a beautiful wedding or bridal shower favor. Change the colors to match the bride's colors.
*This recipe is for inspiration only. The heart wedding ring clamshell has been discontinued. 12/2019
(2) 2 lb Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Falling In Love* Fragrance Oil 674
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
(1) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(16) 1 Set Wedding Rings Heart Clamshell
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 48 oz. Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 2 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.50 oz. Falling In Love* Fragrance Oil 674
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Scale
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Measuring Spoon
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Goat Milk, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.