Pamper Me Pedicure - Red MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 12 Bars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This soap is great in the shower. The round shape is easy to hold while washing and scrubbing dry, callus areas on knees, elbows and feet.
(2) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
(1) 1 Block Fruit Punch Red Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 12 Piece 7/8 inch Luffa
(1) 1 Mold Round Basic Silicone Mold 1602
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 48 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 16 oz. Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.80 oz. Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
• 0.20 Piece(s) Fruit Punch Red Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 12 Piece(s) 7/8 inch Luffa
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 91%
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isthionate, Oatmeal, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Luffa, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.