Flag MP Loaf Soap Recipe
Yield: (8) 1" slices | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Difficult
About This Recipe:
This flag soap is great any time of the year. Great for national holidays, for rustic or country themes and to show your American pride!
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 Block Matte Americana Red Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Matte Cobalt Blue Soap Color Blocks
(1) 2 fl. oz Apple Pie Fragrance Oil 475
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(1) 1 Mold Star Column Silicone Soap Mold 2005
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 30 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 22 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.20 oz. Matte Americana Red Soap Color Blocks
• 0.15 oz. Matte Cobalt Blue Soap Color Blocks
• 1.45 oz. Apple Pie Fragrance Oil 475
• 0.725 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Box to stabilize column mold
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.