Hemp Lotion (from scratch) Recipe
Yield: (8) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This lotion will soak into your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth for hours. Hemp seed butter is considered one of the "driest" natural oils as it absorbs quickly into the skin. Provides excellent lubricity without being greasy.
(1) Distilled Water (not included in kit)
(3) 2 oz Hemp Seed Butter Blend
(3) 2 oz Hemp Seed Oil - Virgin (Dark Green)
(2) 2 oz Emulsifying Wax - Soft & Silky
(2) 2 oz Stearic Acid
(1) 2 fl. oz Rainforest Fragrance Oil 502
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Sorbic Acid +2 PF
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(8) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Boston Round Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(8) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 48 oz. Distilled Water (not included in kit)
• 5 oz. Hemp Seed Butter Blend
• 5 oz. Hemp Seed Oil - Virgin (Dark Green)
• 3.20 oz. Emulsifying Wax - Soft & Silky
• 2.55 oz. Stearic Acid
• 1 oz. Rainforest Fragrance Oil 502
• 0.65 oz. Preservative - Sorbic Acid +2 PF
• 0.50 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Stick Blender
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Distilled Water
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Water, Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.