Fragrance Balm Recipe
Yield: 8 Perfume Sticks | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This is a great, easy product to make. Customize fragrances and matching colors and offer 2-3 scents in a set. These are great any time of the year. Can be made for shower favors, gift basket additions, stocking stuffers, etc.
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 2 fl. oz Viva La Juicy* Fragrance Oil 119
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(8) 1 Set 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube & Cap - Oval
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 0.50 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 0.50 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 0.50 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 2 ml(s) Viva La Juicy* Fragrance Oil 119
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Double Boiler or Stove Top
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.