Apricot Scrubby MP Soap
Yield: 6 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
The shape of this bar fits nicely in your hand while you gently scrub away dirt after gardening or use anywhere you need a gentle exfoliant.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Baby Buttermilk MP Soap - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Apricot Seed Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Apricot Freesia Fragrance Oil 155
(1) 2 oz Bentonite Clay
(1) 1 Mold Floral Ovals Soap Mold (MW 74)
(1) 1 Set Mini Mixer - Cordless
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 21 oz. Detergent Free Baby Buttermilk MP Soap - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Apricot Seed Powder
• 0.60 oz. Apricot Freesia Fragrance Oil 155
• 0.20 oz. Bentonite Clay
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Small Mixing Bowl
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Honey, Buttermilk, Oatmeal, Calendula Extract, Apricot Seed Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Bentonite Clay, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.