Cooling Cucumber Face Mask Recipe
Yield: 14 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Treat yourself to a soothing and relaxing face mask. Great for normal or sensitive skin. Aloe Vera helps moisturize and heal skin while the Sea Clay, with its high mineral content, is thought to detoxify.
(1) 1 lb White Kaolin Clay
(2) 1/2 oz Aloe Vera Powder - 100X
(1) 2 oz Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
(1) 2 fl. oz Cool Cucumber Fragrance Oil 186
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(14) 1 Jars 04 oz Clear Powell Oval Plastic Jar - 58/400
(14) 1 Piece 58/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
(14) 1 Piece Scoop - 1/2 ounce (White)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 1 oz. Aloe Vera Powder - 100X
• 3 Tablespoon(s) Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
• 18 ml(s) Cool Cucumber Fragrance Oil 186
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Mixing Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Kaolin, Aloe Vera Powder, Sea Clay, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.