Mango Cuticle Cream Recipe
Yield: (18) Tins | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This cuticle cream is packed with moisturizing butters and oils to soften dry cuticles, moisturize brittle nails and soothe cracked fingertips. Gently rub into nail bed area or wherever a little TLC is needed.
(2) 2 oz Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Mango Butter - Refined
(1) 2 oz Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Wheat Germ Oil
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(18) 1 Set 0.5 oz Silver Shallow Metal Tin & Lid Set
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 3.2 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 1.2 oz. Mango Butter - Refined
• 0.40 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 0.40 oz. Wheat Germ Oil
• 1.5 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 0.24 oz. Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
• 0.24 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 18 Piece(s) 0.5 oz Silver Shallow Metal Tin & Lid Set
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Heat-Safe Container
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Mango Butter, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Germ, Vitamin E, Lemon Essential.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.