Vanilla Mint Lip Icing Recipe
Yield: (10) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This lip butter will glide over your lips and leave them feeling moisturized and quench dry, chapped lips. Use any time of the year to pamper the sensitive lip area.
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Palm Butter
(1) 2 oz MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 2 oz Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Vanilla Mint - Sweetened Flavor Oil 815
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Highlight White Gold Mica Powder
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Set 1/2 oz Clear Pot & Clear Screw Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Castor Oil
• 2 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 2 oz. Palm Butter
• 1 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• ½ Teaspoon(s) Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 1 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 3 ml(s) Vanilla Mint - Sweetened Flavor Oil 815
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Highlight White Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (1) Refrigerator
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
*NOTE: Product will harden after whipping but will melt immediately upon contact with the skin. You only need a small amount to moisturize the lips.
**NOTE: In warmer weather, it is not recommended to leave this in a purse or hot car as the butters can melt.
Ingredient Label: Shea Butter, Palm Butter, Castor Oil, Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid, Sugar, Flavor Oil, Vitamin E, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.