Bath & Body Oil Recipe
Yield: (4) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Add this oil to your bath or use as a body or massage oil. Your skin will thank you for it! These oils are rich in Vitamin E and will leave a non-greasy feel to your skin but also create a wonderful glide for massages. Jojoba Oil is thought to improve elasticity while the Botanical Extracts add rich attributes to the product. You can even apply this to hair ends as a moisturizer!
(1) 1 lb MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(1) 2 oz Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
(1) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Sweet Vanilla Chai Fragrance Oil 774
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Clear Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(4) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed Basic Top Cap - F217 Liner
(4) 1 Piece 24/410 Natural Plastic Bottle Orifice Reducer
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 2 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 2 oz. Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
• 2 oz. Argan Oil
• 5 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 1 ml(s) Sweet Vanilla Chai Fragrance Oil 774
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.