Vanilla Fig Drop Swirl CP Loaf Recipe
Yield: (8) 1" Slices | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Advanced – Danger Chemicals
About This Recipe:
Beautiful red, deep purple and darkened vanilla are complemented by sweet vanilla musk and ripe fig fragrance. This creamy soap will help exfoliate and nourish dry winter skin. The fig powder also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, and K and is thought to help refresh, brighten and protect the skin!
(1) Distilled Water
(1) 2 lb Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
(1) 1 lb Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
(1) 1 lb Palm Oil
(1) 1 lb Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 1 lb Safflower Oil
(1) 2 oz Shorea (Sal) Butter
(1) 2 fl. oz Vanilla Fig* Fragrance Oil 399
(1) 2 oz Fig Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Amethyst Purple Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Chocolate Brown Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10.64 oz. Distilled Water
• 4.05 oz. Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
• 8.40 oz. Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
• 7.0 oz. Palm Oil
• 7.0 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 3.64 oz. Safflower Oil
• 1.96 oz. Shorea (Sal) Butter
• 0.88 oz. Vanilla Fig* Fragrance Oil 399
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Fig Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Amethyst Purple Mica Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Chocolate Brown Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Safety Equipment (goggles,mask,gloves)
• (1) Polypropylene Pitcher
• (1) Polypropylene Container for Lye
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (3) Funnel Pitchers or Plastic Containers
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Stick Blender
• (1) Large Plastic Container
• (1) Spoon for texturing
NOTE: This project and these instructions have been written for someone who has experience making soap and knows the potential dangers due to working with sodium hydroxide. It will not outline all safety methods of working with dangerous chemicals, it is simply a soap recipe for advanced soapmakers.
Ingredient Label: Water, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Safflower Oil, Shorea Butter, Fragrance, Fig Powder, Fluorphlogopite, Iron oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.