Black Cherry Merlot Wickless Candle Melt Recipe
Yield: (3) Metal Tins | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Place this 4 oz. tin on a coffee warmer or candle melter. As the wax slowly melts, it will fill your room with the scent of Black Cherry Merlot. This is a wonderful and safe way to enjoy candles without lighting a wick!
(1) 1 lb Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 fl. oz Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Oil 362
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Black Knight Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(3) 1 Set 04 oz Silver Shallow Metal Tin & Lid Set
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 1.25 oz. Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Oil 362
• 0.05 oz. Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
• 0.05 oz. Black Knight Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Stove Top or Hot Plate
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Metal Spoon
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.