Pink Champagne Bath Salts Recipe
Yield: (8) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Treat yourself to a soak in the tub with these Pink Champagne Bath Salts! These are made using Pink Sea Salt with some added sparkle and scented with fresh apricot, winter berries, rich brandy and champagne. These mini bottles of bubbly make a great bath-time treat!
(1) 5 lb Pink Sea Salt - Small
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Champagne Fragrance Oil 203
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Highlight White Gold Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(8) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Keuka Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(8) 1 Piece 24/410 Natural Smooth Disc Top Cap
(1) 50 Piece Foil Wrappers - Silver
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 5 lbs. Pink Sea Salt - Small
• 10 ml(s) Pink Champagne Fragrance Oil 203
• ½ Teaspoon(s) Highlight White Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spoon or Spatula
• (1) Funnel
• (1) Wax Paper
• (2) Jelly Roll Pans
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Himalayan Sea Salt, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.