Raspberry Cabernet Bath Fizzies Recipe
Yield: (12) Bath Fizzies | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Soak in a bath using one of these bath fizzies and you will feel like you are walking through a vineyard. The fragrance is a blend of cabernet sauvignon grapes, cassi and luxurious pink pepper and musk. The rose soap embed is an added treat because after the bath fizzy disappears you can use this to wash with.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(3) 2.5 gm Bag Jazzberry Red Mica Powder
(1) 5 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 1 lb Citric Acid Powder
(1) 2 oz Arrowroot Powder
(1) 2 oz Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
(1) 1 lb Pink Sea Salt - Small
(1) 2 fl. oz Cabernet Sauvignon Wine - EO & FO Blend 225
(2) 2.5 gm Bag Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
(3) 2.5 gm Bag Blushed Bronze Mica Powder
(2) 1 Set Bath Bomb Ball Mold - 2.75" diameter (2 pc set)
(1) 1 Mold Rose Small Silicone Mold
(1) 10 Set Bath Bomb Ball Mold - 2.75" diameter (2 pc set)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Detergent Free Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• .50 oz. Jazzberry Red Mica Powder
• 48 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 16 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 1 oz. Arrowroot Powder
• 1.50 oz. Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
• 16 oz. Pink Sea Salt - Small
• 1.50 oz. Cabernet Sauvignon Wine - EO & FO Blend 225
• 1½ Teaspoon(s) Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
• 3 Teaspoon(s) Blushed Bronze Mica Powder
• 12 Piece(s) Bath Bomb Ball Mold - 2.75" diameter (2 pc set)
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Large Mixing Bowls
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Measuring Cups
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol in Spray Bottle
• (1) Mixing Spoon or Spatula
• (1) Bubble Wrap or Egg Carton
• (1) Coffee Grinder or Food Processor
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace. Lathanol LAL Powder is a very airborne product. You will need a mask and a contained space when making your finished product.
Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Himalayan Sea Salt, Lathanol, Fragrance, Arrowroot Powder, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide. Embed: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.