Blackberry Tea Salt Scrub Recipe
Yield: (12) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Pink Sea Salt is mined from ancient sea deposits in the Himalayan Mountains and is considered to be one of the purest salts. These salts along with the moisturizing property of the hazelnut and triglyceride oils, make this a luxurious skin pampering experience!
(3) 1 lb Pink Sea Salt - Small
(1) 1 lb MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(2) 2 oz Hazelnut Oil
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Beads - Black
(1) 2 oz Apricot Seed Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Blackberry Bramble Tea Fragrance Oil 216
(1) 2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Jars 04 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 70/400
(1) 12 Piece 70/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 48 oz. Pink Sea Salt - Small
• 9 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 3 oz. Hazelnut Oil
• 1.50 oz. Jojoba Beads - Black
• 1.50 oz. Apricot Seed Powder
• 18 ml(s) Blackberry Bramble Tea Fragrance Oil 216
• 0.60 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Himalayan Sea Salt, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Hazelnut Oil, Jojoba Wax, Iron Oxides, Apricot Seed Powder, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.