Green Tea and Sea Clay Facial CP Bar Recipe
Yield: (6) 4.6 oz. Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Advanced – Danger Chemicals
About This Recipe:
Get maximum green tea benefits with this Matcha scented facial soap! Matcha’s natural anti-inflammatory properties are thought to reduce redness while a touch of sea clay can removes toxins and revitalizes tired skin. Grapeseed, Hazelnut, and Rice Bran Oils in this soap preserve natural moisture. Great for aging skin, toning, firming!
(1) Brewed and Frozen Green Tea
(1) 2 lb Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
(1) 1 lb Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 1 lb Palm Oil
(1) 1 lb Grape Seed Oil
(1) 1 lb Hazelnut Oil
(1) 1 lb Rice Bran Oil
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Natural
(1) 2 fl. oz Matcha Tea Fragrance Oil 85
(1) 2 oz Sodium Lactate 60%
(1) 2 oz Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
(1) 1 Mold Paisley Soap Mold Tray (MW 126)
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4.38 oz. Brewed and Frozen Green Tea
• 2.92 oz. Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
• 5.25 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 4.20 oz. Palm Oil
• 4.20 oz. Grape Seed Oil
• 3.15 oz. Hazelnut Oil
• 3.15 oz. Rice Bran Oil
• 1.05 oz. Shea Butter - Natural
• 0.65 oz. Matcha Tea Fragrance Oil 85
• 0.50 oz. Sodium Lactate 60%
• 3/4 Teaspoon(s) Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Safety Equipment (goggles,mask,gloves)
• (1) Ice Cube Tray
• (1) Freezer
• (1) Polypropylene Pitcher
• (1) Polypropylene Container for lye
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Stick Blender
• (1) Spatulas
• (1) Measuring Spoons
NOTE: This project and these instructions have been written for someone who has experience making soap and knows the potential dangers due to working with sodium hydroxide. It will not outline all safety methods of working with dangerous chemicals, it is simply a soap recipe for advanced soapmakers.
Ingredient Label: Coconut Oil, Green Tea, Grape Seed Oil, Palm Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate, Sea Clay.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.