African Shea Butter Souffle Recipe
Yield: (6) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Shea butter has always been known to be very soothing to dry, chapped skin. With the additional benefits of argan oil, this will be a go-to moisturizer for year-round use.
(1) 1 lb Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 oz Slick Fix - Oil Locking Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Frankincense & Myrrh - EO & FO Blend 594
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(6) 1 Jars 04 oz Black Double Wall Plastic Jar - 70/400
(6) 1 Piece 70/400 Black Dome Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 2 oz. Argan Oil
• 0.10 oz. Slick Fix - Oil Locking Powder
• 5 ml(s) Frankincense & Myrrh - EO & FO Blend 594
• 5 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Large Metal Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.