Australian Tea Tree Melt and Pour Soap Recipe
Yield: (9) Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Tea tree, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. Thought to be Australia's natural antiseptic. We added additional Tea Tree Essential Oil to this Detergent Free Australian Tea Tree Soap for all the tea tree lovers out there!
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Australian Tea Tree MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
(1) 1 Block Dark Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Evergreen Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Tray - Tree of Life Silicone Soap Mold 5001
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(3) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Detergent Free Australian Tea Tree MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 9.5 ml(s) Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
• 0.25 oz. Dark Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 0.25 oz. Evergreen Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 1 Piece(s) Tray - Tree of Life Silicone Soap Mold 5001
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol-71%
• (1) Cup of Hot Water
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Jelly Roll Pan
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Bamboo Extract, Aloe Vera, Chromium Oxide, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.