Orange Furniture Polish Recipe
Yield: (3) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This oil works wonderfully as a cleaner and furniture polish. It not only helps clean the furniture but also will help to keep it looking new and bring out the wood's natural beauty! Our recipe uses Brazilian Sweet Orange Essential Oil for a clean citrus scent.
(1) White Vinegar
(1) 2 fl. oz Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
(1) 2 oz Polysorbate 80
(2) 2 oz Olive Oil - Pomace
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(3) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(3) 1 Piece 20/410 Black & Natural Yorker Twist Open Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8 oz. White Vinegar
• 0.15 oz. Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
• 0.50 oz. Polysorbate 80
• 4 oz. Olive Oil - Pomace
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Vinegar, Olive Pomace Oil, Polysorbate 80, Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.