Cleansing Facial Oil Recipe
Yield: (4) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This cleansing oil gently removes daily dirt and grime from your face. Cleansing oils have been used in Europe for many years. This is made using oils that are all good for and nourishing to the skin. These "good oils" help to remove the "bad oils" from your skin.
(1) 1 lb MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 1 lb Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Safflower Oil
(1) 2 oz Olive Oil - Refined A
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Stone Fruit Fusion - Natural Fragrance Oil 925
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Clear Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(4) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 9.30 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 3.20 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 1.60 oz. Safflower Oil
• 1.60 oz. Olive Oil - Refined A
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.10 oz. Stone Fruit Fusion - Natural Fragrance Oil 925
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup with Pour Spout
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scissors
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.