Activated Charcoal Face Mask Recipe
Yield: (8) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This activated charcoal mask will help purify and detox pores. It is sure to leave your skin soft and glowing!
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 16 oz Aloe Vera Gel
(1) 2 oz Bentonite Clay
(1) 2 oz Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
(1) 2 oz Jar Activated Charcoal - Hardwood
(1) 2 fl. oz Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(8) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 89/400
(8) 1 Piece 89/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 4 oz. Aloe Vera Gel
• 0.50 oz. Bentonite Clay
• 0.30 oz. Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
• 0.30 oz. Activated Charcoal - Hardwood
• 1-2 ml(s) Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Kitchen-Aid or Stand Mixer
• (1) Attached bowl for stand mixer
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatula attachment for stand mixer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Warning: Keep out of eyes. Do not ingest. Care should be taken to avoid contact with light colored towels, clothing and washcloths as charcoal may stain some fabrics.
Ingredient Label: Glycerin, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Bentonite Clay, Sea Clay, Activated Charcoal, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.