Activated Charcoal Face Mask Recipe
Yield: (8) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This activated charcoal mask will help purify and detox pores. It is sure to leave your skin soft and glowing!
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 16 oz Aloe Vera Gel
(1) 2 oz Bentonite Clay
(1) 2 oz Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
(1) 2 oz Jar Activated Charcoal - Hardwood
(1) 2 fl. oz Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(8) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 89/400
(8) 1 Piece 89/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 4 oz. Aloe Vera Gel
• 0.50 oz. Bentonite Clay
• 0.30 oz. Sea Clay - aka French Green Clay
• 0.30 oz. Activated Charcoal - Hardwood
• 1-2 ml(s) Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Kitchen-Aid or Stand Mixer
• (1) Attached bowl for stand mixer
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatula attachment for stand mixer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Warning: Keep out of eyes. Do not ingest. Care should be taken to avoid contact with light colored towels, clothing and washcloths as charcoal may stain some fabrics.
Ingredient Label: Glycerin, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Bentonite Clay, Sea Clay, Activated Charcoal, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.