Baking Soda-Free Deodorant Recipe
Yield: (13) Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
As requested by our customers, we have produced this deodorant recipe without the use of baking soda. We have substituted Bentonite Clay and Arrowroot Powder which are known for their excellent absorbing properties.
(1) 1 lb Shea Butter - High Melt, Ultra Refined
(1) 1 lb Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 1 lb Arrowroot Powder
(1) 1 lb Bentonite Clay
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(13) 1 Set 02.5 oz White Lotion Bar Tube & Top - Dial Up
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 12 oz. Shea Butter - High Melt, Ultra Refined
• 12 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 9 oz. Arrowroot Powder
• 9 oz. Bentonite Clay
• 0.30 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 13 Piece(s) 02.5 oz White Lotion Bar Tube & Top - Dial Up
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Bentonite Clay, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.