Cool Menthol Foot Scrub Recipe
Yield: 8 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This scrub will exfoliate and soften your feet for any time of the year or renew tired feet after a long hard day. The menthol crystals create a cool, tingling effect that will refresh you all over.
(1) 1 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(2) 2 oz Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
(2) 2 oz Cocoa Butter - Deodorized & Ultra White
(2) 2 oz Stearic Acid
(1) 2 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
(1) 2 oz Grape Seed Oil
(1) 2 oz Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Menthol Crystals
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Sorbic Acid +2 PF
(1) 1/2 oz Jojoba Beads - Black
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(8) 1 Piece 58/400 White Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
(8) 1 Jars 04 oz Blue Basic Plastic Jar - 58/400
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 3.30 oz. Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
• 2.50 oz. Cocoa Butter - Deodorized & Ultra White
• 2.20 oz. Stearic Acid
• 2 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 2 oz. Grape Seed Oil
• 2 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 1 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 1 oz. Menthol Crystals
• 0.30 oz. Preservative - Sorbic Acid +2 PF
• 0.05 oz. Jojoba Beads - Black
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Hand Mixer or Stick Blender
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (1) Stainless Steel Pot
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
* Original recipe contained blue Jojoba Beads which were discontinued, These have been replaced with Black Jojoba Beads. (6/2020)
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Emulsifying Wax, Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Menthol, Shea Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Jojoba Wax, Iron Oxides.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.