Skin Nourishing Massage Oil Recipe
Yield: (8) 4 oz. Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This is an aromatic and skin nourishing massage oil to use every day after your shower. It is made at a 2% dilution but if you would like to make this blend a little lighter, make it at 1% and reduce the essential oils accordingly. Rice Bran oil is awesome for the skin and has a great shelf life. If you don't have any available, feel free to substitute with whatever base oil you have available.
(2) 1 lb Rice Bran Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Clary Sage EO - Certified 100% Pure 984
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
(1) 2 fl. oz Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
(3) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(8) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(8) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Rice Bran Oil
• 28 Drop(s) Clary Sage EO - Certified 100% Pure 984
• 56 Drop(s) Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
• 40 Drop(s) Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Spoon or Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Rice Bran Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.