Breastfeeding Boobie Butter Recipe
Yield: 12 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Use this between each feeding to help soothe and lubricate sore and dry nipples.
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Lanolin Butter
(3) 2 oz Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(2) 2 oz Cupuacu Butter
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Bottles 1.7 oz Airless Bottle Only - White
(1) 12 Piece Airless Pump Top - White
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10.25 oz. Lanolin Butter
• 5.15 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 2.60 oz. Cupuacu Butter
• 0.20 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Lanolin, Cupuacu Butter, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.