White Tea Extract Face Cream Recipe
Yield: 11 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This light lotion gently moisturizes and feel cool on the skin. The White Tea Extract is thought to be soothing and possess anti-inflammatory qualities.
(1) 16 oz Gentle Face & Baby Cream
(1) 1/2 oz White Tea Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 1/2 oz Honeyquat
(1) 2 oz Tapioca Starch - Pure
(1) 2 fl. oz White Tea Fragrance Oil 381
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(11) 1 Bottle 1.7 oz Airless Bottle Only - Natural
(11) 1 Piece Airless Pump Top - Natural
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Gentle Face & Baby Cream
• 0.25 oz. White Tea Extract - Water Soluble
• 5 ml(s) Honeyquat
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Tapioca Starch - Pure
• 2.5 ml(s) White Tea Fragrance Oil 381
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Bowl
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Di C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Sunflower Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, White Tea Extract, Honeyquat, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.