Wakeup Call Guest CP Soaps Recipe
Yield: 25 Clamshells | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Advanced – Danger Chemicals
About This Recipe:
This simple recipe, mold and packaging combo makes for the perfect amenity soaps. Great to market to hotels, inns and B&Bs because there are two soaps in one package; one for the sink and one for the shower! Energy Fragrance Oil is an awakening and bright blend of ruby red grapefruit, orange zest and pineapple. Combined with gently exfoliating jojoba beads, this soap will be the perfect morning wakeup.
(1) Distilled Water
(1) 2 lb Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
(1) 1 lb Olive Oil - Pomace
(1) 1 lb Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 1 lb Palm Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Energy Fragrance Oil 789
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Natural
(1) 1/2 oz Jojoba Beads - Outrageous Orange
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Neon Yellow Electric Slide Powder
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(25) 1 Set Oval Small Clamshell (Makes 2 Bars)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 6.40 oz. Distilled Water
• 3.20 oz. Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
• 9.90 oz. Olive Oil - Pomace
• 6.60 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 4.40 oz. Palm Oil
• 1.35 oz. Energy Fragrance Oil 789
• 1.10 oz. Shea Butter - Natural
• 2 Teaspoon(s) Jojoba Beads - Outrageous Orange
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Neon Yellow Electric Slide Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Safety Equipment (goggles,mask,gloves)
• (1) Polypropylene Pitcher
• (1) Polypropylene Container for lye
• (1) Spatulas
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Spoon
WARNING: This project and these instructions have been written for someone who has experience making soap and knows the potential dangers due to working with sodium hydroxide. It will not outline all safety methods of working with dangerous chemicals, it is simply a soap recipe for advanced soap makers.
Ingredient Label: Olive Pomace Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Shea Butter, Jojoba Wax, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 10.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.