Bath Tea Guest MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 24 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
The fragrance of the bath tea gives this soap a gentle and soothing fragance. The benefits of the bath tea ingredients will come through the muslin bags along with the creamy soap bubbles but won't make a mess in the sink.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free White MP Soap Base- 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Everyday Bath Tea Blend
(1) 1 Mold Guest Loaf Silicone Mold 1502
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(24) 1 Piece Muslin Drawstring Bags - Traditional 4 x 6
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 31.5 oz. Detergent Free White MP Soap Base- 2 lb Tray
• 1.50 oz. Everyday Bath Tea Blend
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Board
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol-91%
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Rosemary Leaf, Spearmint Leaf, Rose Petals, Chamomile Buds, Juniper Berries.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.