Invigorating Wake-Up Blend Shower Steamers Recipe
Yield: 20 Shower Steamers | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
For those mornings when you just can't get going, these invigorating shower steamers are just the thing to help wake you up. The combination of menthol crystals and the Rosemary Peppermint Fragrance and Essential Oil Blend will awaken your senses and help get you ready for the day!
(2) 1 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 1 lb Citric Acid Powder
(2) 2 oz White Kaolin Clay
(1) 2 fl. oz Rosemary Peppermint - EO & FO Blend 739
(1) 2 oz Cocoa Butter - Chocolate Odor & Natural Color
(1) 2 oz Menthol Crystals
(1) 1/2 oz Geranium Water Essential Hydrosol
(4) 1 Mold Lotus Guest Soap Mold (MW 246)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 20 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 10 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 4 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 0.75 oz. Rosemary Peppermint - EO & FO Blend 739
• 0.70 oz. Cocoa Butter - Chocolate Odor & Natural Color
• 0.25 oz. Menthol Crystals
• 0.25 oz. Geranium Water Essential Hydrosol
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Spoon or Pestle for crushing menthol
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (4) Jelly Roll Pans
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
2/12/2019 - Changed arrowroot powder back to kaolin clay as in original recipe.
*This recipe was previously called Rise + Shine Shower Steamers
Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Kaolin, Fragrance, Cocoa Butter, Menthol Crystals, Geranium Water.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.