Charcoal Hemp MP Soap Bars Recipe
Yield: 6 Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap base contains Natural Hemp Oil which is high in Essential Fatty Acids. The added Activated Charcoal makes this soap a wonderful addition to your daily skincare regimen. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is thought to have antimicrobial properties which makes this a great hand or face soap!
(2) 2 lb Detergent Free Hemp MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Jar Activated Charcoal - Super Fine
(1) 2 fl. oz Eucalyptus (80/82) EO - Certified 100% Pure 705
(1) 1 Mold Square Basic Silicone Mold 1605
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 0.06 Pack (1/2 oz) Natural Raffia
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 40 oz. Detergent Free Hemp MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Activated Charcoal - Super Fine
• 1.15 oz. Eucalyptus (80/82) EO - Certified 100% Pure 705
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Hemp Seed Oil, Activated Charcoal, Eucalyptus Essential.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.