No Rinse Foaming Hand Wash Recipe
Yield: (1) 8 oz. Foamer, (5) 50 ml Foamer Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Keep a bottle of this no-rinse foaming hand wash near your sink and also keep one in your purse or car. This is a perfect product when water is not available or to help keep down your water consumption. This easy-to-use base needs no water - just fragrance and a little color, if desired. The recipe will make (1) 8 oz. Foamer Bottle and (5) 50 ml Foamer Bottles. If desired, you can choose to fill (2) 8 oz. Foamer Bottles.
(1) 16 oz No Rinse Foaming Hand Wash
(1) 2 oz FO & EO Modifier
(1) 2 fl. oz Cucumber Mint Fragrance Oil 312
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Set 08 oz Clear Modern Round Plastic Bottle & Foamer
(5) 1 Set 01.69 oz Clear PET Bottle & White Foamer Set
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. No Rinse Foaming Hand Wash
• 0.50 oz. FO & EO Modifier
• 0.10 oz. Cucumber Mint Fragrance Oil 312
• 1 Drop(s) Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Green 5, Yellow 5.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.