Everyday Citrus Lavender Body Oil Recipe
Yield: 6 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Moisturize skin daily with this quick absorbing body oil. For best results, rub into skin immediately after showing while your skin is still wet from the shower. This well-balanced body oil is made with safflower oil, olive oil and avocado oil. It's scented with Citrus Lavender Natural Fragrance Oil and enhanced with botanical extracts.
(1) 1 lb Safflower Oil
(1) 1 lb Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
(2) 2 oz Avocado Oil
(1) 2 oz Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
(1) 2 fl. oz Citrus Lavender - Natural Fragrance Oil 943
(1) 1/2 oz Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(6) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(6) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Petite Treatment Pump Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10.15 oz. Safflower Oil
• 9.20 oz. Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
• 2.30 oz. Avocado Oil
• 1.15 oz. Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
• 0.45 oz. Citrus Lavender - Natural Fragrance Oil 943
• 0.05 oz. Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE)
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Marshmallow Extract, Fragrance, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.